How Azobu Program Works?
Understand how Azobu can help you.
The complete Azobu platform is still in limited access. In the meantime, you can also check out our mentorship program.
Learn with a flexible approach
Your learning with Azobu can be done online with a self-paced schedule. You just need to access our learning management system (LMS) after your registration.
Achieve goals with skills
The whole learning journey is done so you can choose whatever you want to do with your skills, like:
- Build yourself some websites and web applications.
- Become a job-ready professional software developer.
- Raise your current skill and salary.
- Choose to become a freelancer.
- Become a tech content creator
- Launch your own scalable internet business.
- Become a tech educator.
You as a learner with the others around the world can learn from the materials such as:
- Live projects you can actually interact with.
- Fundamental concept explanations.
- Technology documentations.
- Quality videos.
- Quality video transcripts.
- Real-world design assets.
- Real-world project samples.
- Real-world source code samples.
Here you will learn much faster, more effective, and more efficient than the incomplete online courses or free tutorials, with a much lower cost than regular expensive bootcamps. Even better than enrolling in college or university if your goals are mentioned above.
Build real apps and projects
With Azobu, you can build real-world applications and projects such as:
- Professional company website inspired by Intel, IBM, Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, GV, General Motors, General Electric, and other cool companies that spark innovation.
- Game of rock paper scissors, Choose Your Adventure, or classic snake game.
- Productivity apps inspired by Google Keep, Google Todo, Trello, or Asana.
- Weather information site inspired by Weather.com, Time.is, or Every Time Zone.
- URL shortener inspired by Bit.ly or Rebrandly.
- News or blog site inspired by Medium, Dev.to, Hashnode, BBC News, The New York Times, BuzzFeed, Forbes, or ESPN.
- Encyclopedia and wiki site inspired by Wikipedia, Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes, Gamepedia, or Genius.com.
- Social media networks inspired by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or Pinterest.
- Career and job portal inspired by LinkedIn, Indeed, or Glassdoor.
- Travel and exploration site inspired by Tripadvisor, Yelp, Zomato, Expedia, or Nomad List.
- E-commerce site inspired by Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, or Shopify.
- Delivery app inspired by Uber, Grab, Gojek, or Ninja Van.
Visit this projects page to see and try these projects.
Discover the complete journey
From gaining the essential job skills, building the projects, then up to build a business. All to make your goals come true.
- Shape your strong mindset, habits, and purpose.
- Setup your laptop and workflow.
- Design the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) altogether.
- Make the website responsive on various devices.
- Structure the flow with algorithm and pseudocode.
- Practice pair programming and working in teams.
- Write a documentation with Markdown.
- Collaborate with Git and GitHub.
- Deploy the website and application to make it live on the Internet.
- Practice professional software development and engineering.
- Create and use a REST API services.
- Use modern libraries and frameworks such as React, Redux, Express, and more.
- Administrate database with various database management system.
- Manage the server and system infrastructure on platform and cloud services.
- Personal branding and how to position yourself to employers or customers.
- Work with the technical flow used in most modern companies.
- Craft your personal and team projects.
- Present your project or product with public speaking best-practices.
- Build and launch your products as it is or a startup product.
- Get advice on building great digital products.
- Market yourself as a professional web developer or software engineer.
- Improve leadership qualities and nurture entrepreneurship traits.
- Have portfolio of apps that similar to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Airbnb, Amazon, Quora, Wikipedia, Stack Overflow, and more. As mentioned in the projects page.
Visit this topics page to learn more about these.
Get fair transparent deal
Your learning journey can be free or premium (paid option), depending on your beneficial preference. Please see the pricing page for more details on how they are different comparatively.
The free membership allows you to access the basic projects and materials, including the public forum and basic support.
The premium membership (Regular, Pro, and Super) allow you to either pay it once forever or on a monthly subscription basis. As a premium member, you will be allowed to get direct access to a higher quality of mentorship and consultation, whether it is remotely or face to face around the world.
You will have access to see the complete Learning Journey Roadmap, your latest progress, even download the materials for offline use.
After you've finished some learning checkpoints in the Learning Journey Roadmap, you can generate a digital certificate that can be printed by yourself.
Premium learners are also eligible to receive multiple job recommendations!
The complete Azobu platform is still in limited access. In the meantime, you can also check out our mentorship program..